- VIENTIANE, 5 November 2012
- Norway, Bangladesh and Switserland joined ASEM
at AQUA 2012, "Global aquaculture securing our future"
Prague, Czech Republic, Sept 1-5, 2012
RATIONALE OF THE SESSION
The ASEM Aquaculture Platform session is conceived as a moderated debate. Rather than traditional presentations we would invite one speaker per issue to give a brief account of the status and outlook of the issue at stake, followed by open discussion between the public and an expert panel.
- VC debate
- Fri, Oct 14, 2011
- Ghent University - Research Institute for Aquaculture n°2 (Ho Chi MInh City)
- Issues of common interest for the Vietnamese and European aquaculture industry
- View the debate here (streaming or download MP4)
Special Session 1: Strengthening European-Asian partnerships
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Shanghai Ocean University
WWF has admitted that tra pangasius was unfairly placed on its 2010-2011 consumer red list, pledging to remove it immediately.